1. Tell us about your self..
I am Loveth Imaobong Okon, I’m a songwriter and also a worship leader. I started singing at a very young age. I hail from Akwa lbom state. Born in a family of seven where I happened to be the fourth child and the third daughter. I obtained my Master’s in Human Resources from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
2. Tell us about your new album “Be thou Exalted”
The Album, with the title “BE THOU EXALTED” (A Heart of Thanksgiving), has been on my mind for almost 2 years.The album is to show how faithful God has been to me and to tell the world He is the only God worthy of praise.
At one point or the other, I was shuttling between getting the right time and the right minds to work with. But God led us through getting everything done rightly.
Eventually, I got every support needed, both Spiritually and Materially, to go on with the project.
The album has 5 tracks, all composed by me through God’s inspiration. I also featured a very dear friend of mine (Bose) in the song titled ‘Yahweh‘.
3. Tell us about your experience when you were recording your album.
I wouldn’t say I encountered any challenge while recording. Music has its ups and downs, especially when it has to do with staying awake most night and trying to meet up with the day’s job, it’s a little demanding. Also, due to several ministrations, a lot of time I would have lost my voice and will have to postpone the section.
4. Do you see yourself quitting music to focus on other things in the near future?
Music is already part of my life. It is not something I am going to quit at any time.
5. What’s the biggest crowd you have performed in front of and where?
The biggest crowd I have always been is in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Abuja Holy Ghost service), and at the Redemption Camp in Lagos.
6. Have you had any challenges as a Gospel Artiste?
The only challenge I can pin point is Promoting music effectively.
7. Which artist would you love to work with?
Sinach , Shirley Ceasar, Tasha Cobbs.
8. Are You Working On Any New Projects? If Yes Tell Us About It.
Yes, in few months another song is going to be out.
9. Any Last Words For Your Fans….
To all my fans, I am forever grateful for your love and support throughout the past years and beyond. I love you all.