- Sad!!! Gospel Singer Flourish Omonjesu Dies
- Eric Arubayi To Be Laid To Rest Today
- “It Is Better To Be An Atheist Than A Greedy Christian”- Pope Francis Suggests During Mass
- My Husband Is Not Dead- Eric Arubayi’s Wife Chinonso Writes On IG, Thanks Everyone for Their Love And Support
- New Music Official Video Of Late Eric Arubayi Released
- Glorious Exist: Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Loses Her Mom
- Whatsapp Launches New ‘Status’ Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos
- News: GAWVI Reveals Tracklist Of Debut Album On Reach Records ‘We Belong’
- Music Premiere : S.O. – What Now
- “Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years” – FG
Ghanaian Pastor Tells President Akufo-Addo To Be Sexually Disciplined
- Updated: January 10, 2017
Apostle Dr. Opoku Onyinah who is the chairman of the Church of the Pentecost in Ghana, has urged President Nana Akufo-Addo and his cabinet members to be sexually disciplined as they assume office. While delivering a sermon at the thanksgiving service organized by the Akyem Abuakwa Traditional Council for the New President on Sunday, he warned that sexual immorality will only bring nothing but disgrace and disaster upon them. He said:
‘Sometimes people who are sexually loose are often tempted by men or women and act wrongly, so leaders should be very careful about sexual pleasure and other pleasures, otherwise they would have to turn the truth because of something they have done with somebody either a man or woman, when you go into the Bible, many have fallen short here and that has brought disgrace and disaster upon them’.
Other government officials in attendance, were the Vice President, Dr. Bawumia, the first lady, Former President Kufuor, Speaker of Parliament, Prof. Mike Oquaye, Members of Parliament, foreign diplomats and dignitaries including the UK High Commissioner to Ghana, John Benjamin.
Source: Ghana Web