- MUSIC Video: Apostle Suleman’s Wife Releases Love Song For Her Man
- Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members React (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Fega – Kontrol Me
- DOWNLOAD Music: Vince Shine – Favour
- Apostle Suleman Gives Out 26 Cars, Cash Gifts To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos )
- Olajumoke’s Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (Photo)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Frank Edwards – Idi Mma
- Seyi Law, Actor Uche Odoputa Attend Apostle Suleman’s Birthday Celebration (Photos )
- Photos: Stepahnie Otobo’s Mother Goes On Her Knees To Beg Apostle Suleman For Forgiveness
- All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You
Hillary Clinton Diagnosed With Pneumonia, Is ‘Recovering Nicely’ Doctor Says
- Updated: September 12, 2016
U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with Pneumonia by her doctor after
she abruptly left a memorial service for 9/11 victims in New York City on Sunday, September 11,
leading to speculation about she being unhealthy.
Americans feared the worst on Sunday morning after Hillary Clinton, 68, suddenly left her position alongside other dignitaries at the commemoration
event of 9/11 victims in NYC and was seen stumbling as she entered her official vehicle.
“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” Dr. Lisa R. Bardack said in a statement on Sunday.
“On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at
this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”
“It was pretty hot out there, but she seemed fine to me, and left on her own accord,” Senator Chuck
Schumer said in a statement to the New York Times.
Hillary Clinton has now cancelled her trip to California.
Wish her safe recovery.