- Covenant University Is Beautiful. See Pictures
- Sports Can Take Nigeria Out of Recession – Solomon Dalung
- Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (Video)
- President Buhari Proceeds on Vacation Till February 6
- Isaac’s Family Didn’t Show Up For His Wedding Because His Bride Constance Was On A Wheelchair – Read Their Triumphant Love Story
- In 24 hours, These 35 Words Will Make Donald Trump The Next US President
- Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card
- MUSIC Video: DmSquared – OBA (Official Video) “Feat”. Monique & Chibills
- DOWNLOAD Music: Phil J. – Nu Age Flow
- MUSIC Video: Fresh IE – Run Again
Hillary Clinton Diagnosed With Pneumonia, Is ‘Recovering Nicely’ Doctor Says
- Updated: September 12, 2016
U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with Pneumonia by her doctor after
she abruptly left a memorial service for 9/11 victims in New York City on Sunday, September 11,
leading to speculation about she being unhealthy.
Americans feared the worst on Sunday morning after Hillary Clinton, 68, suddenly left her position alongside other dignitaries at the commemoration
event of 9/11 victims in NYC and was seen stumbling as she entered her official vehicle.
“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” Dr. Lisa R. Bardack said in a statement on Sunday.
“On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at
this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”
“It was pretty hot out there, but she seemed fine to me, and left on her own accord,” Senator Chuck
Schumer said in a statement to the New York Times.
Hillary Clinton has now cancelled her trip to California.
Wish her safe recovery.