- Sad!!! Gospel Singer Flourish Omonjesu Dies
- Eric Arubayi To Be Laid To Rest Today
- “It Is Better To Be An Atheist Than A Greedy Christian”- Pope Francis Suggests During Mass
- My Husband Is Not Dead- Eric Arubayi’s Wife Chinonso Writes On IG, Thanks Everyone for Their Love And Support
- New Music Official Video Of Late Eric Arubayi Released
- Glorious Exist: Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Loses Her Mom
- Whatsapp Launches New ‘Status’ Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos
- News: GAWVI Reveals Tracklist Of Debut Album On Reach Records ‘We Belong’
- Music Premiere : S.O. – What Now
- “Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years” – FG
Mark Zuckerberg Shuts Down Rumours Of Facebook Aiding Trump
- Updated: November 14, 2016
– Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has addressed some rumours surrounding his business
– Facebook is facing criticism that fake news on Facebook aided the rise of Donald Trump
– Zuckerberg has strongly defended his network
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has addressed criticisms that fake news on Facebook aided the rise of the United States of America President-elect, Donald Trump.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Zuckerberg absolves Facebook of any blame as regars Trump victory
Zuckerberg who addressed the issue while speaking at a technology conference in California, said Facebook should not be held responsible.
His words: “The idea that fake news on Facebook influenced the election in any way is a pretty crazy idea.
“If you believe that then I don’t think you have internalised the message Trump supporters are trying to send in this election.”
He continued: “My goal, and what I care about, is giving people the power to share so we can make the world more open and connected. That requires building a good version of News Feed. We still have work to do on that. We’re going to keep improving it.
“On the community guidelines, I think as norms change and people want to see more news, I think we’ll have to continue to evolve the guidelines to reflect the value that the community holds.”