- MUSIC Video: Apostle Suleman’s Wife Releases Love Song For Her Man
- Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members React (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Fega – Kontrol Me
- DOWNLOAD Music: Vince Shine – Favour
- Apostle Suleman Gives Out 26 Cars, Cash Gifts To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos )
- Olajumoke’s Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (Photo)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Frank Edwards – Idi Mma
- Seyi Law, Actor Uche Odoputa Attend Apostle Suleman’s Birthday Celebration (Photos )
- Photos: Stepahnie Otobo’s Mother Goes On Her Knees To Beg Apostle Suleman For Forgiveness
- All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You
Mark Zuckerberg Shuts Down Rumours Of Facebook Aiding Trump
- Updated: November 14, 2016
– Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has addressed some rumours surrounding his business
– Facebook is facing criticism that fake news on Facebook aided the rise of Donald Trump
– Zuckerberg has strongly defended his network
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has addressed criticisms that fake news on Facebook aided the rise of the United States of America President-elect, Donald Trump.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Zuckerberg absolves Facebook of any blame as regars Trump victory
Zuckerberg who addressed the issue while speaking at a technology conference in California, said Facebook should not be held responsible.
His words: “The idea that fake news on Facebook influenced the election in any way is a pretty crazy idea.
“If you believe that then I don’t think you have internalised the message Trump supporters are trying to send in this election.”
He continued: “My goal, and what I care about, is giving people the power to share so we can make the world more open and connected. That requires building a good version of News Feed. We still have work to do on that. We’re going to keep improving it.
“On the community guidelines, I think as norms change and people want to see more news, I think we’ll have to continue to evolve the guidelines to reflect the value that the community holds.”