- Sad: South African Gospel Singer Matlakala Ramathoka Dies At 43
- President Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria
- DOWNLOAD Music: SLIC Team – Happy birthday Sinach
- KabiesiTv launch TheGoodNewsTvShow on Dstv, Gotv and Consat
- Cobhams Asuquo: Singer, Waje, Nosa Bring The Heavens Down At “For You” Album Kick-off Tour Concert (Photos & Video)
- MUSIC Video: Trip Lee – Too Cold
- DOWNLOAD Music: Oscar Urbina – Carousel (ft. Mogli the Iceburg)
- Find Out How To Thrive In All Seasons And Receive Your God Given Inheritance In “The Blessing” by Rotimi Kaleb
- Obasanjo Reveals How He Built A Church While In Prison And Won Souls For God
- Gospel Artiste, Stella Damasus Steps Out In Her Husband’s Shirt & She Slays
“No Government Can Determine The Constitution Of The church” – Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Retirement Of Pst Adeboye
- Updated: January 10, 2017
If you heard or saw anything in the newspapers or anywhere that the GO has retired, it’s a lie of the devil. In our spiritual family tree we don’t retire. Someone asked Kenneth Copeland “are you stepping down?”, he replied, ”no I’m stepping up”. Copeland ministered for 6 hours straight at 80 years of age.
Men and brethren settle down and enjoy my being here. I’m going to be here for a very long time. I spoke to my father in the Lord (Pastor Adeboye) in person and he said “let them enjoy the confusion for a moment”.
“I believe in the covenant of 120 years. I can preach for 10 services now and that proves I have many more years before I go. If you hear anything, it’s illegal and not passed into law. I’m not serving or earning anything from any body or government. No government can determine the constitution of the church and they know. I was called by God into the prophetic in 1981 and the apostolic ministry in 1992. No authority or law can frustrate an apostolic calling if it’s from God. Forget my height oo. All the demons in Nigeria know who’s who. Just relax