- PRAISE Report: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Tanzania
- “Hitler Didn’t Steal Power. He Was Elected By His People” Pope Francis Warns Against Populist Leaders Coming To Power
- President Trump Responds to #WomensMarch on Twitter
- “The Love Triangle” – A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola
- “It’s Time To Eradicate ISIS From The Face Of The Earth” – President Trump Tells CIA
- Yahya Jammeh Departs The Gambia, Begins Exile
- NOW OUT!!! AMI (Formerly Known As Provabs) Releases Highly Anticipated Album “Identity”
- Video: How To Treat Your wife: The Difference Between Barrack Obama & Donald Trump
- Funke Akindele: ‘Only Prayers Can Deliver Actress From Barrenness’ – Prophet Faleyimu
- Kirk Franklin’s Lovely 21st Anniversary Message for His Wife Tammy Is So Sweet
“No Government Can Determine The Constitution Of The church” – Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Retirement Of Pst Adeboye
- Updated: January 10, 2017
If you heard or saw anything in the newspapers or anywhere that the GO has retired, it’s a lie of the devil. In our spiritual family tree we don’t retire. Someone asked Kenneth Copeland “are you stepping down?”, he replied, ”no I’m stepping up”. Copeland ministered for 6 hours straight at 80 years of age.
Men and brethren settle down and enjoy my being here. I’m going to be here for a very long time. I spoke to my father in the Lord (Pastor Adeboye) in person and he said “let them enjoy the confusion for a moment”.
“I believe in the covenant of 120 years. I can preach for 10 services now and that proves I have many more years before I go. If you hear anything, it’s illegal and not passed into law. I’m not serving or earning anything from any body or government. No government can determine the constitution of the church and they know. I was called by God into the prophetic in 1981 and the apostolic ministry in 1992. No authority or law can frustrate an apostolic calling if it’s from God. Forget my height oo. All the demons in Nigeria know who’s who. Just relax