- MUSIC Video: Apostle Suleman’s Wife Releases Love Song For Her Man
- Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members React (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Fega – Kontrol Me
- DOWNLOAD Music: Vince Shine – Favour
- Apostle Suleman Gives Out 26 Cars, Cash Gifts To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos )
- Olajumoke’s Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (Photo)
- DOWNLOAD Music: Frank Edwards – Idi Mma
- Seyi Law, Actor Uche Odoputa Attend Apostle Suleman’s Birthday Celebration (Photos )
- Photos: Stepahnie Otobo’s Mother Goes On Her Knees To Beg Apostle Suleman For Forgiveness
- All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You
Pastor Adeboye: ‘Stop Mishandling RCCG Finances Or God’s Wrath’, Daddy G.O Warns Corrupt Pastors
- Updated: November 11, 2016
A letter filled with warnings and treats has been issued to all Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) pastors, involved in corruption cases.
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye
Pastor Enoch Adeboye is out to get suspected corrupt and fraudulent pastors of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG.)
He has recently spoken out against the increasing cases of fraud involving pastors and church finances, Daily Postreports.
Pastor Adeboye warns against fraudulent, corrupt pastors
Adeboye urged the erring pastors and pastors, in general, “to be more responsible to their congregation by taking care of those in need while instructing the branch heads to have a petty cash book, asset register, income analysis and bank book to serve as a quality audit of the ministry’s account book.”
The RCCG General Overseer also warned all Men of God to abandon their fraudulent ways or face the full wrath of God.
All of these was contained in a letter, sent out to all suspected corrupt RCCG pastors.
This is not the first time the general overseer has admonished his pastors.
On July 31, 2016, Pastor Adeboye warned his ministers to stop arranging marriages at the RCCG 2016 convention.
“The Governing Council asked me to caution ministers of the mission to avoid the error of match-making brothers and sisters for marriage. This could result in some adverse effects.
The Governing Council also asked me to warn you not to get yourself entangled with marriage among your members.
Don’t arrange marriages. Don’t forget you cannot also arrange for them to be fruitful. If you arrange a lady for a brother only for him to discover she is a witch, such brother will curse you for life,” he warned.
He also encouraged his members to avoid tribalism, adding that the consequences would be deadly.