- Sad!!! Gospel Singer Flourish Omonjesu Dies
- Eric Arubayi To Be Laid To Rest Today
- “It Is Better To Be An Atheist Than A Greedy Christian”- Pope Francis Suggests During Mass
- My Husband Is Not Dead- Eric Arubayi’s Wife Chinonso Writes On IG, Thanks Everyone for Their Love And Support
- New Music Official Video Of Late Eric Arubayi Released
- Glorious Exist: Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Loses Her Mom
- Whatsapp Launches New ‘Status’ Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos
- News: GAWVI Reveals Tracklist Of Debut Album On Reach Records ‘We Belong’
- Music Premiere : S.O. – What Now
- “Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years” – FG
Stella Damasus: “If You Are A Woman And Your Husband Is Satisfying You Sexually, Just Say Thank God And Keep It To Yourself”
- Updated: December 21, 2016
Have you ever met someone who gave you a little too much info about their sex life? Or are you someone who freely gives unneeded info about your sex life to others? Do you know the effects of giving too much info about your sex life?
In the episode of Stella Damasus Diaries, she talks about some women share way too much about their spouses and how it can work against you. She says telling your friends about your sex life can paint pictures in their heads and
She says “Every woman wants to be satisfied sexually. If you are a woman and your husband is satisfying you sexually, just say thank God and keep it to yourself”.
Watch this episode of Stella Damasus Diaries