- PRAISE Report: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Tanzania
- “Hitler Didn’t Steal Power. He Was Elected By His People” Pope Francis Warns Against Populist Leaders Coming To Power
- President Trump Responds to #WomensMarch on Twitter
- “The Love Triangle” – A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola
- “It’s Time To Eradicate ISIS From The Face Of The Earth” – President Trump Tells CIA
- Yahya Jammeh Departs The Gambia, Begins Exile
- NOW OUT!!! AMI (Formerly Known As Provabs) Releases Highly Anticipated Album “Identity”
- Video: How To Treat Your wife: The Difference Between Barrack Obama & Donald Trump
- Funke Akindele: ‘Only Prayers Can Deliver Actress From Barrenness’ – Prophet Faleyimu
- Kirk Franklin’s Lovely 21st Anniversary Message for His Wife Tammy Is So Sweet
Stella Damasus: “If You Are A Woman And Your Husband Is Satisfying You Sexually, Just Say Thank God And Keep It To Yourself”
- Updated: December 21, 2016
Have you ever met someone who gave you a little too much info about their sex life? Or are you someone who freely gives unneeded info about your sex life to others? Do you know the effects of giving too much info about your sex life?
In the episode of Stella Damasus Diaries, she talks about some women share way too much about their spouses and how it can work against you. She says telling your friends about your sex life can paint pictures in their heads and
She says “Every woman wants to be satisfied sexually. If you are a woman and your husband is satisfying you sexually, just say thank God and keep it to yourself”.
Watch this episode of Stella Damasus Diaries