- PRAISE Report: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Tanzania
- “Hitler Didn’t Steal Power. He Was Elected By His People” Pope Francis Warns Against Populist Leaders Coming To Power
- President Trump Responds to #WomensMarch on Twitter
- “The Love Triangle” – A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola
- “It’s Time To Eradicate ISIS From The Face Of The Earth” – President Trump Tells CIA
- Yahya Jammeh Departs The Gambia, Begins Exile
- NOW OUT!!! AMI (Formerly Known As Provabs) Releases Highly Anticipated Album “Identity”
- Video: How To Treat Your wife: The Difference Between Barrack Obama & Donald Trump
- Funke Akindele: ‘Only Prayers Can Deliver Actress From Barrenness’ – Prophet Faleyimu
- Kirk Franklin’s Lovely 21st Anniversary Message for His Wife Tammy Is So Sweet
“There’s Nothing To Fear In Complying With Laws And Regulations” – Pastor Tunde Bakare On FRCN Law | WATCH
- Updated: January 11, 2017
Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare has said that religious leaders must comply with the laws of the land, adding that they (he included) will not remain in office forever.
Bakare disclosed this while speaking with journalists in premises of the church after his January 8, 2017 State-of-the-Nation Broadcast.
The clergyman said that God was gracious toPastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) for making him see his successor in his lifetime, adding that it will give him opportunities for mentoring.
Adeboye appointed Pastor J.O Obayemi as the National Overseer of RCCG, Nigeria after a now suspended Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) regulation said that religious leaders and heads of NGOs will have a maximum stay of 20 years in office and must not exceed 70 years of age while in office.
Watch Bakare’s interview.