- Sad: South African Gospel Singer Matlakala Ramathoka Dies At 43
- President Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria
- DOWNLOAD Music: SLIC Team – Happy birthday Sinach
- KabiesiTv launch TheGoodNewsTvShow on Dstv, Gotv and Consat
- Cobhams Asuquo: Singer, Waje, Nosa Bring The Heavens Down At “For You” Album Kick-off Tour Concert (Photos & Video)
- MUSIC Video: Trip Lee – Too Cold
- DOWNLOAD Music: Oscar Urbina – Carousel (ft. Mogli the Iceburg)
- Find Out How To Thrive In All Seasons And Receive Your God Given Inheritance In “The Blessing” by Rotimi Kaleb
- Obasanjo Reveals How He Built A Church While In Prison And Won Souls For God
- Gospel Artiste, Stella Damasus Steps Out In Her Husband’s Shirt & She Slays
“There’s Nothing To Fear In Complying With Laws And Regulations” – Pastor Tunde Bakare On FRCN Law | WATCH
- Updated: January 11, 2017
Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare has said that religious leaders must comply with the laws of the land, adding that they (he included) will not remain in office forever.
Bakare disclosed this while speaking with journalists in premises of the church after his January 8, 2017 State-of-the-Nation Broadcast.
The clergyman said that God was gracious toPastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) for making him see his successor in his lifetime, adding that it will give him opportunities for mentoring.
Adeboye appointed Pastor J.O Obayemi as the National Overseer of RCCG, Nigeria after a now suspended Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) regulation said that religious leaders and heads of NGOs will have a maximum stay of 20 years in office and must not exceed 70 years of age while in office.
Watch Bakare’s interview.