- PRAISE Report: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Tanzania
- “Hitler Didn’t Steal Power. He Was Elected By His People” Pope Francis Warns Against Populist Leaders Coming To Power
- President Trump Responds to #WomensMarch on Twitter
- “The Love Triangle” – A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola
- “It’s Time To Eradicate ISIS From The Face Of The Earth” – President Trump Tells CIA
- Yahya Jammeh Departs The Gambia, Begins Exile
- NOW OUT!!! AMI (Formerly Known As Provabs) Releases Highly Anticipated Album “Identity”
- Video: How To Treat Your wife: The Difference Between Barrack Obama & Donald Trump
- Funke Akindele: ‘Only Prayers Can Deliver Actress From Barrenness’ – Prophet Faleyimu
- Kirk Franklin’s Lovely 21st Anniversary Message for His Wife Tammy Is So Sweet
Trump Slams CNN & Buzzfeed over “Leaked” Intelligence Reports that he Had Ties with Russia
- Updated: January 12, 2017
U.S President-elect Donald Trump blastedCNN and Buzzfeed at his first press conference as president-elect after the duo published reports that Trump had ties with Russia over the November 8 election, and that Kremlin helped to get him the nation’s highest office.
CNN’s report stated that both President-elect Trump and President Obama were presented with classified documents last week that suggested Russian intelligence had “compromising personal and financial information about Trump.” It was published shortly after 5PM ET on January 10.
Buzzfeed also published a report (at 6.20PM ET) on “explosive — but unverified — allegations that the Russian government has been cultivating, supporting and assisting President-elect Donald Trump for years and gained compromising information (sexual acts of a graphic nature) about him (Trump).”
Trump vehemently denied the reports on Twitter. Russia also said that it had no such compromising information about the president-elect.
Trump said on Twitter:
Russia just said the unverified report paid for by political opponents is “A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE.” Very unfair!
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA – NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
I win an election easily, a great “movement” is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to “leak” into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?
During the press conference today, Trump described CNN as a “terrible organisation,” as the medium’s reporter Jim Acosta tried to ask him a question. “You are fake news,” he told Acosta.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 11, 2017
He also called Buzzfeed a “failing pile of garbage
Trump also said he thinks it was Russia, as well as so many other organisations and countries that hacked into the Democratic Party’s server, adding that if Vladimir Putinlikes him, it will be “an asset,” because America needs Russia to defeat ISIS.
Trump said he will turn his business over to his two sons for the next “8 years…. Otherwise I’ll say ‘you’re fired.’”
He also added that most Americans don’t care about his task returns, only journalists.
Watch the full press conference here: