- Sad: South African Gospel Singer Matlakala Ramathoka Dies At 43
- President Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria
- DOWNLOAD Music: SLIC Team – Happy birthday Sinach
- KabiesiTv launch TheGoodNewsTvShow on Dstv, Gotv and Consat
- Cobhams Asuquo: Singer, Waje, Nosa Bring The Heavens Down At “For You” Album Kick-off Tour Concert (Photos & Video)
- MUSIC Video: Trip Lee – Too Cold
- DOWNLOAD Music: Oscar Urbina – Carousel (ft. Mogli the Iceburg)
- Find Out How To Thrive In All Seasons And Receive Your God Given Inheritance In “The Blessing” by Rotimi Kaleb
- Obasanjo Reveals How He Built A Church While In Prison And Won Souls For God
- Gospel Artiste, Stella Damasus Steps Out In Her Husband’s Shirt & She Slays
What To Read: 5 Bible Verses On Dealing With Shame And Disgrace
- Updated: August 4, 2016
Life has some terrible issues for us to deal with.
These include shame and disgrace, both are terrible emotions to experience.
Thankfully, we do not have to deal with these things alone, as God provides help, through His word, the Bible.
Here are five verses to help you with these negative feelings.
1. 1 Peter 4:16 says, “However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.”
2. Hebrews 12:2 says, “looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.”
3. Romans 5:3-4 says, “Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
4. Psalm 25:2 tells us, “O my God, in you I trust; let me not be put to shame; let not my enemies exult over me.”
5. Isaiah 50:7-9 confirms all of the above by saying, “Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me! It is the Sovereign Lord who helps me. Who will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment; the moths will eat them up.”
Remember, God wants to help you.
All you have to do is take advantage of the above verses, bearing in mind, that He is with you, every step of the way