- Covenant University Is Beautiful. See Pictures
- Sports Can Take Nigeria Out of Recession – Solomon Dalung
- Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (Video)
- President Buhari Proceeds on Vacation Till February 6
- Isaac’s Family Didn’t Show Up For His Wedding Because His Bride Constance Was On A Wheelchair – Read Their Triumphant Love Story
- In 24 hours, These 35 Words Will Make Donald Trump The Next US President
- Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card
- MUSIC Video: DmSquared – OBA (Official Video) “Feat”. Monique & Chibills
- DOWNLOAD Music: Phil J. – Nu Age Flow
- MUSIC Video: Fresh IE – Run Again
22 Year Old Bride Proudly Breastfeeds Her Son In Public Throughout Her Wedding Day
- Updated: January 11, 2017
A 22 year old African American bride Anecia Wright got married to her Army beau this January, while still making sure she was able to breastfeed their son even on her wedding day. She even took feeding him into account when picking her wedding dress.
She explained her decision to Black Women Do Breast Feed on Instagram –
“I would like to share my photo on your page of me breastfeeding my son on my wedding day. This picture is very important to me because at the age of 22 so many people doubted me and said I would give up on breastfeeding and here I am 4 months later and still going strong.
I enjoy nursing my son and I made sure when I chose my wedding dress I would be able to nurse throughout my entire night. And I was able to.
So I just want to share with women that no matter who doubts you or who turns their noses up to breastfeeding that it can be done. No one should make them feel embarrassed about feeding their child in the most natural way.”