- PRAISE Report: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Tanzania
- “Hitler Didn’t Steal Power. He Was Elected By His People” Pope Francis Warns Against Populist Leaders Coming To Power
- President Trump Responds to #WomensMarch on Twitter
- “The Love Triangle” – A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola
- “It’s Time To Eradicate ISIS From The Face Of The Earth” – President Trump Tells CIA
- Yahya Jammeh Departs The Gambia, Begins Exile
- NOW OUT!!! AMI (Formerly Known As Provabs) Releases Highly Anticipated Album “Identity”
- Video: How To Treat Your wife: The Difference Between Barrack Obama & Donald Trump
- Funke Akindele: ‘Only Prayers Can Deliver Actress From Barrenness’ – Prophet Faleyimu
- Kirk Franklin’s Lovely 21st Anniversary Message for His Wife Tammy Is So Sweet
Happy Anniversary: Gospel Singer Travis Greene And His Wife Celebrate 5 ‘Amazing’ Years Of Marriage
- Updated: December 21, 2016
A gospel artist is enjoying much ministry success, but currently, the focus of his celebration is his wife of 5 years.
GRAMMY® Award-nominated gospel singer Travis Greene and his wife Jacqueline Greene are celebrating five years of marital bliss.
“We’ve seen God do so much in these years,” wrote the “Intentional” singer in a sweet Instagram post to his bride.
“I love you with my whole heart and I’m so proud of your strength and courage,” continued the 32-year-old who has seen major success in his music ministry over the past couple years.
Jacqueline, a dentist, and Travis met when she was nineteen and he was twenty-two at a college ministry event in 2007. The couple, who together pastor Forward City Church in Colombia, SC, dated long distance for four years and finally tied the knot in 2011.
Today, they are still madly in love and are sharing their bliss online.
“I couldn’t let this day end without honoring the man, who has made every part of my life better,” posted the doctor of dentistry on herInstagram page, lavishing love upon the father of the couple’s two children.
Calling their marriage “amazing,” added his Ghanaian partner, “You honor me, cover me, and push me to be a better me every day! Thank you for choosing me so many years back, but most of all for continuing to make that choice each and every day!”
Travis Greene and Jacqueline Gyamfi Greene attend BET Celebration Of Gospel 2016 at Orpheum Theatre on January 9, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo Credit: Jason Kempin/Getty)
In a recent interview with Madame Noire, each of the lovebirds shared how their spouse has improved them.
According to Jacqueline, her musically gifted hubby helped build her confidence and faith. “Travis has made me so much more brave and fearless. I have a lot of perfectionism with me,” she said, adding, “I was in dental school, and everything had to be perfect. You had to cross every T and dot every I. He lived a much more carefree life. He lived his life on the edge and just took God at His word.”
That kind of faith, according to the first lady, has increased her own.
For Travis, his helpmeet was instrumental in him learning to rest in God and stop seeking man’s approval. “For me, I would say that she taught me to kind of chill. I just calmed down, and she helped out a lot with that. One thing that’s great about her is that she’s what I needed for where God was taking me,” he said.
The Stellar Award-winning artist explained, “She’s not impressed by people, and if you can get delivered from that, it helps so much. If you’re not impressed by people, you don’t have to try to impress people or try to prove yourself or be validated by man.”
As these two continually stay submitted to God and make each other better, it looks like they have many more happy years ahead.
Watch their engagement video below.