- Photos From Late Singer, Eric Arubayi’s Funeral
- Sad!!! Gospel Singer Flourish Omonjesu Dies
- Eric Arubayi To Be Laid To Rest Today
- “It Is Better To Be An Atheist Than A Greedy Christian”- Pope Francis Suggests During Mass
- My Husband Is Not Dead- Eric Arubayi’s Wife Chinonso Writes On IG, Thanks Everyone for Their Love And Support
- New Music Official Video Of Late Eric Arubayi Released
- Glorious Exist: Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Loses Her Mom
- Whatsapp Launches New ‘Status’ Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos
- News: GAWVI Reveals Tracklist Of Debut Album On Reach Records ‘We Belong’
- Music Premiere : S.O. – What Now
MMM Nigeria: Meet, Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo, The Man Behind Ponzi Scheme
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The mastermind behind MMM Nigeria is a Nigerian by the name of Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo who is based in South Africa
According to a report from the Vanguard, a Nigerian man based in South Africa, Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo is the brains behind MMM Nigeria.
Nigerian Communications Week reports that Mbanefo registered the domain MMM-Nigeria.net on June 7, 2016, at about 5p.m Nigerian time. The domain is said to expire exactly a year later.
MMM Nigeria is said not to be in the MMM Global set up which is the popular Ponzi scheme that started in Russia in the 90s
Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo on July 15, 2016, reportedly collected a certificate of completion for the online course MMM Guiders School. According to Page One, the certificate was signed by Sergei Mavrodi, the father of MMM.
Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo’s MMM certificate
ALSO READ: Nigerians say no to CBN and yes to MMM
On the site news.mmm-nigeria.net, Mbanefo is described as “selflessly helping thousands of MMM Nigeria Participants whether or not they fall under his downline structure. The brain behind the MMM NIGERIA REVOLUTION operation has been working selflessly and tirelessly towards the education, information and proper guidance for the MMM Nigeria Community.”
The brain behind MMM Nigeria is said to be living at 1 Royal Street, Lindberg Park, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Another Ponzi scheme Ultimate Cycler is said to be a creation of Peter Wolfing. Known as “the online tool guy”, a site Behind MLM says that Ultimate Cycler is the latest of Peter Wolfing’s scams.