Kingdom Boiz recently had an interview with Emeka Daniels, an Urban Gospel artiste find out how the journey has been and what new project to expect. Here are the highlights.
1. Tell us about your self
My names are Ikwunne Emeka Daniel, am a gospel singer, a song writer, a lover of God and am passionate about music.
2. Do you see yourself quitting music to focus on other things in the near future?
No, I do not see myself quitting music.
3. What’s the biggest crowd you have performed in front of and where?
In a church of about 200 members
4. Have you had any challenges as a Gospel Artiste?
5. Tell us about your new single dropping 30th
I wrote the song DESERVE in 2018 after meditating on the scripture “John 15:13”, I looked at my life and realized that I had so much to be grateful to God for.
DESERVE, a song produced by Cosmos Sounds, mix and mastered by Xarmyheartsounds will make you move, it’s lyrics gotten from the word of God about the Love of Christ will inspire you and make you give Him all the glory and praise, for the love He has shown and is still showing.
6. Any Last Words For Your Fans….
I pray this song blesses you all and also anticipate more.
7. How Did You Start Music?
I started music as a chorister in a church as a teenager.
8. Are You Working On Any New Projects? If Yes Tell Us About It