Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength. They will soar on
wings like eagles….”
Life is filled with a lot of challenges, and so many things that test us, constantly.
This makes God, through the help of the Bible, the perfect place to turn to, for strength, grace, in this case, encouragement, because He has overcome the world.
Here are eight verses to encourage you in any situation.
1. Joshua 1:9; “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
2. 1 Corinthians 15:58; “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the
Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
3. John 16:33; “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
4. 2 Corinthians 4:17; “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.”
5. Matthew 11:28; “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
6. Luke 12:6-7; “Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
7. Psalm 46:1-3; “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
8. Proverbs 18:10; “The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.”
Be encouraged for God has promised you victory over your struggles and issues!